The Commercial DE Open Lighting System is state-of-the-art double-ended technology that uniformly delivers optimum PAR value over a broad footprint. The Commercial DE Open Lighting System gives you the unique ability to remove the ballast from the reflector so it can be used remotely, allowing you to operate the ballast outside of your grow room, to effectively reduce heat load.
The Phantom Ballast Commercial DE drives maximum PAR value. This ballast is designed with a high precision microprocessor that makes it totally silent, lightweight, highly efficient, and extremely reliable.
- High frequency design optimized for double-ended 1000W lamps
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Four-way dimming: 60%, 75%, 100%, and Super Boost (up to 1150W lamp output)
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Features an IEC power connection and comes with a 8’ 240V 16/3 AWG power cord
DE1000 Lh Reflector: Hydrofarm engaged a renowned American lighting engineer to design the most efficient DE open type reflector on the market. This reflector delivers uniform growth over a broad footprint, and effectively dissipates heat while operating the DE bulb at ideal temperatures, for maximum light output and lamp life.
- Double-ended system delivers higher PAR value with incredible uniformity
- Open design for maximum light output, optimum heat management, and longer lamp life
- Highly efficient in overlapping multi-light configurations
- Premium aluminum European hammer-tone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- European-made VS K12 x 30S high temperature lamp holders
DE Bulb: This package features a European made premium DE lamp with a rated PAR output of 2100 umol