- Smallest ballast with cloud technology
- Soft Start & Soft Dim for bulb longevity
- Dimmable lamp function: 100%–75%–50%
- Strikes both MH and HPS lamps
- Multi-voltage – 110v, 120v, 207v, 208v, 220v, 240v
- Dims automatically with hi-temperature safety feature when paired with RTU
- Comprehensive short-circuit, circuit overheat/lamp failure protection
- 3 Year Warranty
- Weight: 3.2lbs
The revolutionary Nanolux dimmable digital ballast proves that good things do come in small packages. The Nanolux uses cutting edge circuit board technology to make it 1/2 the size of traditional digital ballasts at 1/4 the weight. The Nanolux will operate HPS and MH lamps and it incorporates a random start feature, which gives each ballast a 0-15 second window to strike the lamp. This allows for a lower initial power draw when using multiple ballasts and eliminates power spikes. In addition, the Nanolux ballast is programmed with a soft start and soft dimming which helps extend lamp life.
The Nanolux ballasts operate on 120-240 volts and utilize an LED notification system. This indicator allows the user to easily diagnose such problems as fan failure, under or over voltage, short or open circuit protection and thermal overload protection. Customize your light output between 100%, 75% and 50%. New dual universal lamp cord receptacle is compatible with all Sun Systemﾮ brand reflectors as well as other branded reflectors.