Large size provides a wide area of coverage from low mounting heights. Will accommodate all sizes of MH and HPS lamps. Low mounting height reduces distance to plants and thus increased light levels.
Reflector dimensions: 48 in Diameter x 10 in Deep. It operates MH and HPS lamps in the horizontal position but in an eight-sided parabolic shaped reflector. In the horizontal burning position, much of the lamp's light is thrown straight down and the balance of the lamp's light which is emanating upward is re-directed back down to the plant canopy from the 95% reflective German aluminum insert. Pre-wired with lamp cord and adjustable socket. Does not accept BT56 lamps.
Galaxy Grow Amp 1000 Watt 400/600/1000/Turbo Charge - 120/240 Volt
Galaxy Grow Amp 1000 Watt 400/600/1000/Turbo Charge 120/240 Volt electronic ballast from Sunlight Supply. Five year warranty
- Aluminum housing helps to keep the internal component cool
- 120 volt or 240 volt capability (purchase the 240v power cord separately)
- Short circuit protection built-in
- Ninety nine percent power factor efficiency
- DIMMABLE BALLAST: Lamps can be dimmed down from their rated wattage.
- Turbo charge function will increase the output of 1000w lamps by ten percent
- Higher wattage ballasts can operate lower wattage lamps.
- 5 year warranty.
The Galaxy Grow Amp 1000 Watt ballast can operate a 1000 watt lamp at 400 watts, 600 watts, 1000 watts & Turbo Charge. Galaxy Grow Amp ballasts come pre-wired with a Sun System lamp cord receptacle. They are compatible with all Sun System branded reflectors. Includes a 6 foot 120 volt power cord. Purchase a 240 volt power cord separately. Specifications: extremely efficient - 99.9%; 902215 - operates 400 watt HPS/MH & 600 HPS lamps, 600 HPS and 750 HPS/MH lamps, and 400, 600 and 1000 HPS/MH lamps. Soft starting, extruded aluminum housing, fan cooled for superior thermal management, lightweight, very quiet and limited vibration. Compatible with double ended lamps